Assisting you whilst helping the environment
The wellbeing of our natural environment has never been discussed and analysed as much as it is in today’s world.
And that’s why we are so proud of the Crompton Lamps LED Smart Lighting range.
There are numerous reasons why LED light bulbs are so eco-friendly; such as being energy efficient, their longevity, and their production of a significantly reduced amount of toxic elements.
But alongside this, Crompton Lamps LED Smart Lighting range is also designed to work hand in hand with YOUR lifestyle. And, because it’s so easy to set-up, no additional hub is required.
So, what exactly does the Crompton Lamps LED Lighting Range offer, aside from the numerous environmental benefits? Let’s take a look…
App and voice control
By downloading the Tuya Smart App (or syncing your lights to a compatible home hub) you can begin to control your lights by the touch of a screen, or by simply using your voice.
Sit back, relax and instruct your smart lights to turn on/off, dim, increase the brightness or even change colour whenever you like.
Custom lighting schemes and commands
You can create and customise the perfect lighting for your mood or occasion. Be it watching a film, reading a book, working from your home office, or spending time with friends and family, there’s plenty of options for you to choose from.
Control lights from anywhere
With the swipe of a finger, you can control your lights from anywhere. So, if you’re at work, socialising, travelling on public transport or even away on holiday, you have the option to switch them on/off, dim and much more, whenever you’re ready.
Scheduled smart lighting
The Smart Light range can help home security by switching on/off, individually or as a group at specific times when you’re not home. They can also be set to switch on in the mornings, or turn off through the night all while you sleep.
Colour changing tech
The Crompton Lamps LED Lighting Range are available as a Red, Green and Blue (RGB) option. This means that you can save custom lighting schemes to complement your activities.
3000k and 4000k tuneable white
This additional Smart Light feature allows you to adjust the colour temperature to suit your current mood or setting.
All you have to do is swipe or use voice control to dim or brighten the lights to your desired level. So whether it’s 50% or 80%, let the Smart Lighting range dim to your liking.
If you’d like any further information about Crompton Lamps LED Smart Lighting range, or another one of the products listed on this site, get in touch with a member of our team today.
Latest Blog Posts
- Don’t stop at great lights, fit your house with ultrafast broadbandAs well as great lighting, ultrafast broadband can significantly upgrade and improve your household. Whether you’re working from home or have a large family that drains your broadband, ultrafast broadband may be the fast and efficient solution you are looking for.
- Ultimate guide to kitchen lightingAs the hub of most homes, the kitchen hosts family dinners, parties with friends and day-to-day culinary genius. With this room being…
- Best security lighting for outdoorsBest security lighting for outdoors – Blend style, security and solar power with efficient outdoor lighting.
- Find the Bathroom Mirror Lighting that Best Reflects Your StyleWhen renovating or sprucing up your bathroom, mirrors can often be one of the last features you consider. But, mirror lighting can…
- 5 Stylish Bathroom Lighting Looks You’ll LoveBathroom lighting can make a huge difference to the overall look and feel of the space, and, with our days beginning and…
- Can you get paid to reduce your energy usage?In April of this year, energy regulator Ofgem increased the price cap on utility bills by 54%, which has led to a…
- How different light choices can impact your energy consumptionWith energy costs on the rise, it’s becoming increasingly expensive to light your home. That means that the decisions you make for…
- 5 things to consider with outdoor wall lightingAs we head into Summer and turn our attention to our outdoor spaces, choosing and investing in outdoor lighting can feel like…